Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Easiest, Healthiest, Yummiest Cookies Ever!


If you're anything like me you love cookies. I love EVERYTHING about them. I like planning to bake them, buying the ingredients, setting aside the time with the boys to be in the kitchen working on a project. I love licking the batter and most of all I love eating the cookies with a tall glass of raw, organic milk.

Even cleaning up the kitchen afterward doesn't seem like such a chore 'cos after all, when I'm done I get a cookie!

So with my cookie lusting ways I needed to find a cookie that was healthier for me then most. I've looked high and low for the ultimate cookie and here it is;

Peanut Butter Cookies

16 oz. natural Peanut Butter
1/2 cup of maple syrup OR apple juice concentrate
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup brown rice flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup peanuts (or pecans are HEAVENLY)

Preheat to 350. Combine peanut butter, maple or juice in a bowl and stir until smooth. Add rice flour and salt and mix well, fold in nuts. Flatten on cookie sheet with a fork. Cook for 11-12 minutes.

Wont you make these with us today and comment about your experience? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails