Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween At Our Home

Our Internet was down for a week, I wanted to post these earlier but I thought I would share them now. Blessings of the season! (P.S. Blogger is being weird with the pics)

A Flower Kitty, a costume right out of his imagination!

 Very important, deciding your pumpkins face


I love pumpkin guts!!!
Sunnydale Cheerleader from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (with babe in the Ergo)
Hand knit Polar Bear costume, so cute you could just melt into a pile of goo.

Nykki was Hans Solo

We went to a super cute Halloween party at the local school.

Hope you had a happy Halloween!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful and it makes me smile.
    Even after accepting Christ i kept going out on Halloween. I feel the same way about the holiday as you--a way of not only having fun and enjoying 'make believe' but also honouring those who came before us.
    I think it is also wonderful that you all chose costumes that are not tasteless or immodest, nor promoting violence. Also love the homemade costumes...
    As always you're a real heroine to me. Thank you for inspiration and God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment Candyblossom! God bless you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails