Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Let the Words Call You


Turn off the electronics (wait! Finish reading this blog post first! :))
Get cozy...

and let the words call you.



Let them excite you, inspire you, move you deeply.
Engross yourself.


Around the web today.......I was a 14 year old girl that Halloween 18 years ago when River Phoenix past away.  I adored him and not because he was cute (which he was) but because he believed in things, he stood for things, he has passion. Now, his last movie is finally being released.

Are you getting too many pap tests? A new recommendation may surprise you.

Ever considered how you want to die (if you had a choice that is?) I read this article and now I know. I want to go just like this couple.

Do you have pink fatigue? I know I do!

The week is half over, what have you enjoyed so far?

2 comments:

  1. Wow what an endearing story about the couple. And ugh pink fatigue. What drives me crazy is the companies using the pink ribbon on their products that contain all the chemicals that are causing the cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, you hit the nail on the head regarding my issue of pink fatigue! I don't understand why these cancer campaigns never focus on the real things that cause cancer. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails