Saturday, July 13, 2013

Spending More Time With My Children



I'm a stay-at-home mom. I also home school, so to say I spend a lot of time with  my children is an understatement LOL

But I still love to find ways to spend more time with them. Recently I looked at my life and decided bedtime needed to be longer. Our normal bedtime routine is PJs, brush teeth, stories and prayers but I decided to add about a half hour of singing songs to that. This means I have less "me" time as it cuts a half hour off my time I have to goof off after they have been put to bed but the memories we are making, the trust and relationship we are building is worth far more to me.

I shouldn't be in a rush to get them in bed. I should be enjoying my time nurturing them. These are moments we can't get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails