Monday, January 2, 2012

Good Housekeeping - Monday



This week I am writing a series on good housekeeping. I'm sharing my rhythm and what works for me every day as I go about my week tidying up after all our boys! :)

Daily Wisdom

:: Dishes, 2-3 times per day
:: Straighten up main area for 10 minutes after each meal time
:: Check the chickens
:: Brush the dog
:: Read my scriptures

Monday

:: Clean bedrooms
Strip sheets off bed, spray mattresses with tea tree oil, clean, 
dust, wipe down windows, window sills, and door frame (and any other sticky finger build up), 
vacuum (don't forget those baseboards and behind the door!)

:: Laundry
Wash, dry, fold and put away any laundry. 
Sew or iron-on patches, sort out clothing that is tattered or too small
"So I would have younger widows marry, bear children, manage their households, and give the adversary no occasion for slander."
- 1 Timothy 5:14

Stay tuned for Tuesday's rhythm! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails