Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Good Housekeeping - Tuesday



This week I am writing a series on good housekeeping. I'm sharing my rhythm and what works for me every day as I go about my week tidying up after all our boys! :)


Daily Wisdom

:: Dishes, 2-3 times per day
:: Straighten up main area for 10 minutes after each meal time
:: Check the chickens
:: Brush the dog
:: Read my scriptures


Tuesday

:: Clean the Bathrooms
Scrub down the shower and tub, wipe down fixtures, clean the toilet (throw away old reading materials from the back of the toilet and remember the toilet base), wipe down the sink and mirrors, sweep and mop the floor, change the towels out for clean ones, take out the trash, shake out or wash the rugs, clean out the medicine cabinet, wipe down the door frame and anywhere else with sticky finger build up.
 
:: Take the Trash to the Curb
(of course you want to do this the day before your own trash pick up :))

"To be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled" 
 - Titus 2:5

Monday can be found here :)
 
Wednesday is up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails