Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Good Housekeeping - Wednesday



This week I am writing a series on good housekeeping. I'm sharing my rhythm and what works for me every day as I go about my week tidying up after all our boys! :)



Daily Wisdom

:: Dishes, 2-3 times per day
:: Straighten up main area for 10 minutes after each meal time
:: Check the chickens
:: Brush the dog
:: Read my scriptures
 
 
Wednesday
 
:: Grocery Shopping, Errands, Meal Planning
 
I keep an ongoing list in my planner where I jot down things we need each week such as vitamins, shampoo, olive oil - whatever we run out of. Then I go the store only once per week along with a trip to the bank, the pet store, whatever we need. I also map out my trip before a I go to plan the most efficient travel route between shops to save time.


"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path" 
- Psalm 119:105

Check out Tuesday here and stay tuned for Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails